Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

YOUR CONVICTION

If you're willing to take drawing as a serious task, you must get really deep into it. (that's what she said!) Try to make some time for it. Fix an schedule and use at least 2 hours of your own free time to draw, if more even better. Do this every single day and try not to see it as something you are obligated to do. you are not, but this is a very fast way of developing and improving skills at drawing. The reason why you shouldn't feel obligated to spend time drawing is that you are just not going to do things the right way. you are going to draw just to be done with it and what ever you try to draw is must likely going to be bad. try to avoid that because you will lose all interest in drawing if you keep messing up. 




To make it more interesting, draw things that you like. It could be anything. From cartoons for little kids to real stuff. The list of things you can do is really vast. I opt more for comics than anything else, and is not that I don't know how to draw anything else but I find comics more attractive because the majority of them are or have content that is basically impossible. That to me is more entertaining than a basket of fruits or a bunch of flowers.


It is really up to you. you choose what is more exiting for you to draw. and like I said before... you must take it serious. some times your mood helps. it helps me a lot! I draw when I'm angry, when I'm sad, happy, bored, exited. I draw almost all the time. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment