Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BEGINNING

If there is something you need in order to start drawing is DESIRE. Desire for drawing of course! I hardly believe that someone can accomplish something well done without motivation. There could be many different types of motivations. It could be that is something you want to do because you find it easy, it could be because you want to prove someone or yourself that you can do it, or it could just be that you like it and you want to turn it in a big part of your life! what ever the reason or motivation is, if it moves you forward, then is good enough to be the main reason to call it your motivation.
          
One issue that many people has is that they give up. Don't ever give up for any reason. For everything and anything there would be always a challenge or multiple challenges. Try not to see this as a problem. Is totally the opposite way. They are just obstacles that you will eventually pass and whenever you do, experiences will come with it. Always try to have fun with what you do. It makes it easier. You work better when you enjoy doing it. 
Be patient, with time you will improve. If you think you can't do something, that is a big mistake! ooohh.. if you knew!!! I was so bad at drawing that is not even funny but I practiced a lot just to prove some individual that I could be good! then with time I found myself drawing all the time and every time even better than before. That is mostly the reason why I draw, because I was bad and now I'm good! The best advice I can give you is to keep it up and don't withdraw.



No comments:

Post a Comment